Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Help & Support -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Keymaps (Minus Key not working)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Help & SupportMessage format

coplan
Posted 2005-03-07 2:41 AM (#13267)
Subject: Keymaps (Minus Key not working)

New user

I'm using Cubase SX with the standard VST support. Everything seems to be working okay with exception of one key that I've noticed so far. The '-' key on the keypad seems to do the same thing as the '/' key. That said, I think the real problem is that I have a US keymap set on my computer. But I see that the UK version is my only option.

Is there a work-around or another key that would serve the same function? When I go to the next pattern, I cannot seem to go back to the previous pattern because that key is not working.
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2005-03-07 11:08 AM (#13268 - in reply to #13267)
Subject: Keymaps (Minus Key not working)

Developer

Hi Coplan,

Thanks for reporting the bug. I can confirm that this is also a bug in the UK - in the last version, Octave Shift was moved from Shift-'-'/'=' to just '-'/'=', and it now seems that reViSiT isn't making a distinction between the numpad and main keyboard minuses. In the meantime, you can use the '[' and ']' for pattern navigation - this combination being recently introduced for laptop users, who don't have a numpad at all. I'll try to fix the other keys for the next release.

All the best,
Chris

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)