Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

reViSiT freezes in FLStudio v4.52
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

kidkebab2
Posted 2004-08-29 10:37 AM (#13314)
Subject: reViSiT freezes in FLStudio v4.52

New user

Hi,  :-)

When I load reViSiT as a generator into FLStudio v4.52 it freezes. I try to click on the menu tags in the reViSiT GUI window, but nothing happens. It's like I'm clicking on a photo.

I love the idea of using a tracker interface VST to input music, and I look forward to using it in the future.  :-)

kidkebab2.

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2004-08-29 6:33 PM (#13315 - in reply to #13314)
Subject: reViSiT freezes in FLStudio v4.52

Developer

Hi kidkebab2,

When you say "it freezes", I assume you mean reViSiT, rather than FLStudio. If that is the case, then I must point out that reViSiT v0.85 Alpha doesn't have mouse support yet - you must use the keyboard. Press F1 in the pattern editor (F2 - loaded at outset) for more information on how to use the keyboard. If you try the mouse, it is *exactly* like clicking a photo - reViSiT actually builds its UI pixel-by-pixel: a bitmap, just like a digital photo (that's one of the ways it gets around the limitations of VST). Mouse support is planned for future releases (and hopefully not too far off!).

All the best,
Chris

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)