Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

greetings! .... well it seems to run stable in buzz as a vsti (i know overkill and missing the point
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

Anonymous
Posted 2004-09-04 3:15 AM (#13355)
Subject: greetings! .... well it seems to run stable in buzz as a vsti (i know overkill and missing the point

greetings! .... well it seems to run stable in buzz as a vsti (i know overkill and missing the point but i didnt feel
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Anonymous
Posted 2004-09-04 3:18 AM (#13356 - in reply to #13355)
Subject: greetings! .... well it seems to run stable in buzz as a vsti (i know overkill and missing the point

like installing cubase --- shit i was excited to see in IT2 vsti --- tis such a good idea ... either way ... if i were to use this in cubase is there a way to use your vsti to control another vsti ?... as in the dream .. to use reaktor (or something like) directly with / in the impulse 2 interface.

z:
dz@scientist.com
rpc9943
Posted 2004-09-04 3:37 PM (#13357 - in reply to #13356)

Regular

Yeah, apparently he's going to program in methods where we can output instruments to midi channels, or something. That will be awesome.

RonC
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)