Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

random crashing in t2
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

rpc9943
Posted 2005-07-19 5:08 AM (#13528)
Subject: random crashing in t2

Regular

Hey,

just wanted to note that Ive been using tracktion 2 and revisit pretty HARD, yknow millions of crazy fx and vsti's and whatnot... sometimes its been crashing, closing down t2 with no error notice at all... just wondering what it could be, i know im hitting the cpu and stuff hard but could it be revisit? or t2? it doesnt crash ever when im not using revisit, not sure whats going on

i guess ill just be saving more often

RonC
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2005-07-19 12:37 PM (#13529 - in reply to #13528)
Subject: random crashing in t2

Developer

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the feedback. Since you have so many processes running, it's difficult to say whether reViSiT is causing your crashing or not. reViSiT is still in *Alpha* stage, so there's almost certainly the possibility that some crash-causing bug still lurks inside her, but you should try and work out what is triggering your crashes nonetheless. It could be something you do manually, or it could be something that happens in the pattern - or something that some other plug-in is doing that reViSiT doesn't like. As you say, I recommend you save as often as you can, but keep a tab on what you're doing - so that you know what you have done since the last save to make the system unstable.

Good luck,
Chris

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)