Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Loop fit effect.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

kazdah
Posted 2005-08-02 5:12 AM (#13530)
Subject: Loop fit effect.

Sorry if this is already a feature.  I submitted feedback on this but I would REALLY like to see a loop fit effect like that of the buzz machine maltide tracker.  Basically the effect takes a parameter that specifies the number of rows to play the sample for regardless of song tempo.  The sample then is played at the rate that will make the sample end at the specified row.  You change the song tempo, your loops fit automatically.  Sounds wicked right?    Let me know if this is already a feature just implemented some other way.

Thanks, 

kazdah

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
rpc9943
Posted 2005-08-02 6:14 AM (#13531 - in reply to #13530)

why not just use a looping vst that does this instaed like phatmatik pro or microdicer?

RonC
kazdah
Posted 2005-08-03 2:17 PM (#13532 - in reply to #13531)

Reply to : rpc9943 [Anonymous]

why not just use a looping vst that does this instaed like phatmatik pro or microdicer?RonC
Its not about just playing a loop.  Its about slicing and dicing up rythms with tracker accuracy and ease without having to find the right pitch for everything all the time.
Anonymous
Posted 2005-08-06 12:57 AM (#13533 - in reply to #13532)

Reply to : kazdah [Anonymous]

Reply to : rpc9943 [Anonymous]why not just use a looping vst that does this instaed like phatmatik pro or microdicer?RonCIts not about just playing a loop. Its about slicing and dicing up rythms with tracker accuracy and ease without having to find the right pitch for everything all the time.

a lot of sequencers and whatnots that could really do with this, dont seem very interested in doing it. ableton live, for instance. maybe we should throw a lot (a lot) of money at chris nash and see what happens. i have none. do you?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)