Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

comment about the new help system
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

fegi
Posted 2006-10-24 7:43 PM (#13748)
Subject: comment about the new help system

Veteran

hi chris!

i just wanted to say that i really like the new help system. i used it sometimes and always got the information i searched for immediatly! revisit is one of the few programs where the help system really deserves its name

cool idea and great work!

greetings,

fegi

ps: no news or forum activity for quite a long time now. how's the development going on? would you like to give your community a little hint on what to expect for the next release?
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2006-10-25 5:50 PM (#13749 - in reply to #13748)
Subject: comment about the new help system

Developer

Hi Fegi,

Glad you like the help system - and it's not even complete yet!

As for the current development status, it's been quiet recently because I've effectively been moving lodgings. I'm now reading for a PhD in Computer Science (and Music) at Cambridge University (that's in England, not Massachusetts, Ron). There's a high degree of likelihood that reViSiT will be a part of my research, so its future is looking good.

Before the move, I'd been working on changing the pattern display to use TrueType fonts instead of bitmap fonts. Now, I need to optimise the new system to perform better and then hopefully I'll be able to release. However, things are still a little chaotic here, as I settle in, so there might be a small delay yet.

Rest assured, reViSiT lives.

All the best,
Chris

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)