Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fubar'ed cubase
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

CS_TBL
Posted 2007-02-02 11:26 AM (#13784)
Subject: fubar'ed cubase

Expert

Arf.. for some reason my usb-midi isn't in the list anymore, and old projects won't load or won't play :S Is there a limit on the amount of midi devices one can have? I recently changed the amount of LoopBE30 devices from 10 to 21, but iirc I was still able to do something after that. I uninstalled gigasampler and vsampler3 (both took some quite midi devices) but still my usb-midi didn't show up.
Meanwhile old projects crashed during load, and if they would load then they wouldn't play (no moving row-highlighting in Rev eiter) and VSTi's with their own keyboard such as A1 also won't play.

Just to be sure: the latest Rev update didn't change/ruin anything?

Musictechnology-bachelor degree in Composing, Producing, Sounddesign, Software - composer for film/tv/theatre/games/commercials - imdb registered - IT2 guru - MSX guru - sounddesign guru
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
CS_TBL
Posted 2007-02-02 12:02 PM (#13785 - in reply to #13784)

Expert

The soundcard could also play a role here.. or Asio4all? I had weird stuff going on for a few weeks already. Cubase crashing during load upon initializing Asio4all, a second load of cubase would go without problems however.

Edit: reinstalled asio4all, no improvements. Can't hear VSTi's while they *are* being processed, stuff isn't going out so to say. When I connect my -also reinstalled- USB midi to the internal GM device, I do hear sounds with a delay of about one second! I would really *hate* to format c: and reinstall everything (minus samples) :S

Musictechnology-bachelor degree in Composing, Producing, Sounddesign, Software - composer for film/tv/theatre/games/commercials - imdb registered - IT2 guru - MSX guru - sounddesign guru
CS_TBL
Posted 2007-02-02 1:50 PM (#13786 - in reply to #13785)

Expert

*might have been fixed* .. I chose another asio driver, not asio4all but one related to my soundcard. Strange as I'd swear I was using asio4all all the time... o_O

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)