Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro update released
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

chrisnash
Posted 2009-06-19 11:40 PM (#14770)
Subject: reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro update released

Developer

Hi everyone,

Just a minor update this time around; reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro adds a couple of tweaks and fixes, and should clear up any confusion about the two v1.1.3 builds. The majority of crash reports I get these days (which aren't frequent!) seem to point to an occassional thread-safety problem between sample playback and sample list interaction - and this release has some tweaks that should help.

Download reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro from http://www.nashnet.co.uk/experiment/download.asp.
(not registered? Register for free, as part of the reViSiT Experiment)

Enjoy!,
Chris

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2009-06-20 12:54 PM (#14773 - in reply to #14770)
Subject: RE: reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro update released

Developer

*bump*
CS_TBL
Posted 2009-06-21 7:30 PM (#14774 - in reply to #14773)
Subject: Re: reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro update released

Expert

Something just caught my attention, probably an oldie.. but the octave display up in the reViSiT window isn't updated when I'm in the instrumentlist. I can change the octave, but it's only visually updated once I move to another instrumentslot. In the samplescreen (just checking) the octave changing keys aren't processed at all!
mos6502
Posted 2009-07-23 4:41 PM (#14780 - in reply to #14770)
Subject: Re: reViSiT v1.1.4 Pro update released

I have been busy lately... just got around to testing 1.1.3, and found it was on up to 1.1.4... I've been playing with this new version in SONAR and everything is working flawlessly. It's really come together, between the new features added, the bugs fixed, the added support for my host and its various driver configurations, and my own experience with using reViSiT. I began work on a new track using reViSiT within SONAR controlling a variety of VST instruments, and the options are vast. Nothing frustrated me, nothing broke, and I'm having a great time with this.

I hope to eventually post some music. Thanks for the dedication, Chris.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)