Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & Development -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

3 bug 1.2.6
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Testing & DevelopmentMessage format

onukore
Posted 2009-12-16 9:58 AM (#14935)
Subject: 3 bug 1.2.6

hi chris
after work a little more
i have found 2 bug
1- some time the arrow key don't response ,i cant up or down or left and right but the virtual keyboard work (azerty ,French keyboard) for note entry , when is happen i save my song and reload it ,all work fine (on aodix too)
2-when i close aodix sometime crash message are send only when rebus is opened (never when i don't use rebus)
3-when i delete note with backward (not with delete) no needed row is delete ex (need to delete row 32 ,row 31 is delete)
my config:
core2 duo,4 go,motu mk3,nvd 8800 gts,xp 32,sp2 ,aodix
best
onukore

Edited by onukore 2009-12-16 10:05 AM
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2009-12-16 10:34 AM (#14936 - in reply to #14935)
Subject: RE: 3 bug 1.2.6

Developer

Hi Onukore,

1 - I haven't had any other people report problems with arrow keys, so this is possibly something to do with how Aodix handles keyboard input. It sounds like the host might be intercepting the keys before reViSiT has a chance to use them - when the problem occurs, see if the keys are having any effect in your host. In any case, you should make sure you have the reViSiT Window (not the toolbar) in focus, and might try toggling Manual Keyboard mode (the 'A' key icon, bottom right, in reViSiT).

2 - Interestingly, I do have two crash reports from reBUS in Aodix - even though the crash report system is not designed to work with reBUS! As such, I don't have the ability to analyse reBUS crashes, but will see about making this possible for future versions. However, since it only occurs on shutdown, I'm not overly concerned, at this stage.

3 - This is not a bug - backspace always deletes the previous item, just like in a word processor!

Best,
Chris
onukore
Posted 2009-12-16 11:06 AM (#14938 - in reply to #14936)
Subject: RE: 3 bug 1.2.6

chrisnash - 2009-12-16 10:34 AM

Hi Onukore,

1 - I haven't had any other people report problems with arrow keys, so this is possibly something to do with how Aodix handles keyboard input. It sounds like the host might be intercepting the keys before reViSiT has a chance to use them - when the problem occurs, see if the keys are having any effect in your host. In any case, you should make sure you have the reViSiT Window (not the toolbar) in focus, and might try toggling Manual Keyboard mode (the 'A' key icon, bottom right, in reViSiT).

2 - Interestingly, I do have two crash reports from reBUS in Aodix - even though the crash report system is not designed to work with reBUS! As such, I don't have the ability to analyse reBUS crashes, but will see about making this possible for future versions. However, since it only occurs on shutdown, I'm not overly concerned, at this stage.

3 - This is not a bug - backspace always deletes the previous item, just like in a word processor!

Best,
Chris

re hi
thx for you'r fast reply

1- i have try all is possible , the pattern windows was focused , i m on revisit device ,is append only one time
2- thx
3- i found what i want, i haven't see delete with (.)

sry another think ,how to quantize in RV ? in impluse tracker ( i m IT user ^^) it was alt+1,2,3,4 etc..

thx a lot
best onukore
CS_TBL
Posted 2009-12-16 11:14 AM (#14939 - in reply to #14938)
Subject: Re: 3 bug 1.2.6

Expert

alt 1,2,3,4 are 'crusorsteps', and afaik they're still the same in reViSiT.
onukore
Posted 2009-12-16 3:04 PM (#14940 - in reply to #14939)

CS_TBL - 2009-12-16 11:14 AM

alt 1,2,3,4 are 'crusorsteps', and afaik they're still the same in reViSiT.

re re hi
i fund it ,but it isn't the same ,for me is : alt + numpad 1,2,3 etc
i think maybe is because i use French keyboard

thx for you 'r reply
bye bye
best onukore
CS_TBL
Posted 2009-12-16 3:29 PM (#14941 - in reply to #14940)

Expert

Have you checked the option to define keys [F12]? Perhaps you can change these?
onukore
Posted 2009-12-16 3:52 PM (#14942 - in reply to #14941)

CS_TBL - 2009-12-16 3:29 PM

Have you checked the option to define keys [F12]? Perhaps you can change these?

i use defaut setting , i have change only virtual key note (qwerty to azerty) the other setting are the same as defaut
chrisnash
Posted 2009-12-16 4:28 PM (#14943 - in reply to #14942)

Developer

Numbers on French keyboards require the Shift key, oddly. However, with the Shift key, reViSiT sets the skip to 10+[number]. The cursor increment keys aren't yet available to customise in F12. I will add them when I get the chance, but in the meantime, you'll have to stick to using the NumPad.

Chris
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)