Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Help & Support -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

After saving the project Revisit goes into loop hell mode!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Help & SupportMessage format

The Gizzards
Posted 2016-02-15 6:46 PM (#17455)
Subject: After saving the project Revisit goes into loop hell mode!

New user

Hi everyone,

After much frustrated searching for a solution for being able to slave a tracker to my DAWs clock I discovered revisit. I tinkered with the standard version for a time and everything worked perfectly. I could sequence my beats directly within the DAW, everything saved well and it is a great solution to allow me to record into my DAW and edit my beats on the fly. I loved it so much I bought the pro version as I really wanted to get at those subrows however I have enountered something that's had me pulling my hair out. 

Everything works fine up until the point I save the project. Before the save I can play back the sequenced beats with no problems from either the DAWs play button or revisits play button. After I save the project during playback for some reason it plays back the sequenced beats with some sort of looping/pingpong type effect. Ive checked to see if the looping functions are turned off and they are. In frustration I shut down the vst channel running revisit and started from scratch. I opened up a new vst instrument channel and got to sequencing up some beats again. Everything was going well, playback was fine but then after I saved the project the same thing happened- the samples are all playing back with looping despite the loop function not being turned on. 

Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before?

I'm running Nuendo 4.3.0 (build 371 from 2009)

Revisit Pro 1.7.9.18

And my system is running Windows 7 Ultimate, i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00 GHz, RAM 16 GB, 64 bit OS.

Would it perhaps be I'm running an old version of Nuendo? Is revisit pro is stable with the latest Nuendos?

I would really appreciate any help or suggestions, I just want to make music and this is quite frustrating as I'm sure everyone understands.

Cheers,

The Gizzards

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Gizzards
Posted 2016-02-15 7:22 PM (#17456 - in reply to #17455)
Subject: Re: After saving the project Revisit goes into loop hell mode!

New user

here is a little video I made and chucked on youtube to show the looping playback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pUYvUrjB0&feature=youtu.be

The Gizzards
Posted 2016-02-17 5:24 AM (#17457 - in reply to #17455)
Subject: Re: After saving the project Revisit goes into loop hell mode!

New user

ok, so have found a fix. I have stopped using nuendo as my DAW and am now using reaper without a hitch. Hooray!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)