Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting Started -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

how to start ??how to make some noise (im using eXT)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting StartedMessage format

Anonymous
Posted 2005-01-29 8:32 PM (#13169)
Subject: how to start ??how to make some noise (im using eXT)

hi,
can someone give some help on how to use this tracker inside energy XT,
can you give a step by step help... ?? i think this is a very good idea , making a vsti like this one ..but im not finding the way to make this work

thanks.
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Anonymous
Posted 2005-01-30 5:31 PM (#13170 - in reply to #13169)

Reply to : Anonymous

$%*'`%*'`@hi,can someone give some help on how to use this tracker inside energy XT,can you give a step by step help... ?? i think this is a very good idea , making a vsti like this one ..but im not finding the way to make this workthanks.

no need to answer ..i already know how it works..
chrisnash
Posted 2005-01-31 12:30 AM (#13171 - in reply to #13170)

Developer

Hi Anon.!

It's good to know even the current reViSiT's at least a little intuitive. Eventually, they'll be much more comprehensive online (i.e. in-program) help and perhaps even interactive tutorials, but one step at a time. Do let the forum know if you need any assistance.

All the best,
Chris

Anonymous
Posted 2005-02-03 4:07 PM (#13172 - in reply to #13171)

hi Chris, its me again , i really find this plugin good, and its a kind of a plugin that i´ve been waiting for some long time, ..but as maybe you have heard many times , its not finished , and theres 2 things that i wish i cann see working soon.., :
mouse support for the all plugin , and .. to be possible to save what we are doing inside
revisit, ..not need to save to a file, but for example, ... when i ,loaded inside energyXT, i work sometime whit revisit and then i save a energyXT file, (the song im working), when i load that file again i open revisit and i see there nothing, whatever i was doing inside revisit has gone , .. hope one day to see this reVISIT finished cus its really what i was looking for..

thanks ,
chrisnash
Posted 2005-02-04 12:47 AM (#13173 - in reply to #13172)

Developer

The current internal version of reViSiT actually already has 90% mouse support and the save-with-host feature you describe. The alpha release shouldn't be too far off now - just a couple of minor niggles to patch up and some MIDI features still missing. I probably won't have a chance to test it with EnergyXT specifically (I'll be relying on you and the forum for feedback on that), but so far everything works perfectly in Cubase and I don't anticipate problems with other hosts (the two features mentioned only rely on fairly standard VST functions). They'll be more details on the update later in the week - suffice it to say there's quite a few modifications (some minor, some less so!). They'll also be a couple of small changes to the release roadmap, but more on that later.

All the best,
Chris

Anonymous
Posted 2005-02-04 4:33 PM (#13174 - in reply to #13173)

hi Chris, thanks a lot.. its reallly good to hear that, wonderfull news for me, ..i wasn´t espect an update so soon, i read the faq and get the idea this was a plugin that was more or less "abandonned", well ..maybe abandoned is a strong word.. but lets say ..not a priority in your life ..          so i got to say im very happy now.

the last version already has almost all what i wanted for a tracker vsti,  theres only one feature, and i don´t know if it is possible, and maybe hard to do it, ..  theres some trackers standalone that had this feature and others don´t, .its somekind of a looping system of the rows,      ..for example aodix tracker got 2 lines , a start and a end line, ..i renoise tracker we can loop by setting the size of a  block...

ok..i won´t mind if this feature its not planned, i really don´t mind about that, i just talk to you cus ,like i said its the only feature i miss in this reVISIT tracker ( and of coursethe ohter 2 that i talk on the previous post and you said they were already implemented) ...........everything else its just perfect, great job Chris!!!!!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)