Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting Started -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new user
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting StartedMessage format

aa
Posted 2005-06-03 11:16 AM (#13176)
Subject: new user

yeah im looking for a vsti tracker to use inside energyXT, reVisit seems to be the most
valid option so far.. im using winXP pro and pentium4 1.7 ghz 256 ram.. it still a little hard for me whem shitching tabs/windows , looks "heavy"

by the way .. in madtracker i can set a lop on the rows by setting D00 or D-- (-- =the row i want the loop to start) in the effects colluns.. can i do this in reVIsit?

im looking more for a tracker to do some loops and not complete songs and the new midi out its perfect for use inside eXT.. i would love even a simple version , just the pattern editor window..

congratulation for this aplication!!
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2005-06-04 12:35 PM (#13177 - in reply to #13176)
Subject: new user

Developer

Hi 'aa',

Thanks for the feedback! There isn't currently a repeat feature in reViSiT, but the Advanced Sync feature (destined for 0.87 - the next release) might enable me to add IT's version (SB0 / SBx, to repeat x times from SB0).

Could you elaborate a bit on the sluggish feel of the tabs? Is it sluggish when you use both the F-keys and the mouse, or just one? Is it sluggish for a particular tab in particular? (Has anyone else been experiencing this?)

All the best,
Chris

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)