Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting Started -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Resolution
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting StartedMessage format

acid1
Posted 2006-03-31 4:10 AM (#13244)
Subject: Resolution

Sorry I been looking all over for this, if i'm loading revisit as a vsti, how do i change the resolution? I saw in the parameters you can set the initial resolution, but if i close the vst and reopen it, it does not change the resolution. It seems to be forever stuck at 6.
Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2006-03-31 12:46 PM (#13245 - in reply to #13244)

Developer

"Initial Resolution" is a song variable, rather than a program preference. Hence, until now it has been stored with the current song, rather than with the current program preferences - it's appearance in "Preferences (F12)" is simply a nod to tradition, since IT2 displayed it under "Song Variables (F12)". Closing and re-opening reViSiT creates a new module and therefore resets the Initial Resolution to the default (which is 6). Simply hiding or showing the editor window will not reset this value - so you only have to set it one session. However, I have changed the scheme a bit now (in v0.88.1 - coming shortly), so that a copy is saved with the program preferences as well - and will be used for new songs, reViSIT instances, etc.

All the best,
Chris

acid1
Posted 2006-03-31 2:53 PM (#13246 - in reply to #13245)

Cool

Thanks for the heads up!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)