Forums supporting
reViSiT (http://revisit.info)
and MIVI (http://mivi.nashnet.co.uk)
nashNET Forums ->  reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting Started -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

f1 not working .. (thanks 4 revisit)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   reViSiT - Tracking Software for VST hosts -> Getting StartedMessage format

Anonymous
Posted 2006-07-19 9:48 PM (#13255)
Subject: f1 not working .. (thanks 4 revisit)

hello, testing this in energyxT and its working way better (in energyXT) than sometime ago, so conratulations!!
now, in this last version, f1 (help) not working or do i have to download a help file somewhere? ..
other thing ..how can we set another patterns, see it 000/199 but canĀ“t go to 001,002,etc.. wich the shortcut ?
and another , not to much important, the tracker i prefer was modplug, this one had n option to load a themes/colors based on impulse, buzz, others.. i guess could be could just a few colors themes based on other old trackers that we could fast loaded.. but something simple, like i said just something/a change based on colors..

thats all for now. thanks for this option , a vsti tracker!!!!!

Bookmark and Share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chrisnash
Posted 2006-07-20 10:06 PM (#13256 - in reply to #13255)

Developer

As stated in the readme.txt and release notes, the old help has been removed from this version, in preparation for a new system in 0.89.4.

See http://www.nashnet.co.uk/english/revisit/faq.htm#help for more information on using the current version of reViSiT.

There are no plans to have a colour customization feature or skins support for reViSiT. There is little practical upshot of such features and, indeed, some problems. In reViSiT, colours can often be explanatory - white = volume mode, gray = panning mode, blue = sample list, red = instrument list, and so on - and I don't want it so that people can adjust these and confuse the issue. If nothing else, they will not line up with the information in the forthcoming help files! Impulse Tracker, FT2 and Renoise have colour customisation, but actually provide very few useable schemes - and they rarely have any advantages over the default.

Hope this helps,
Chris

Anonymous
Posted 2006-07-27 12:17 PM (#13257 - in reply to #13256)

thanks!! yeah , the colors its no big deal, im rediscovering revisit , recently i had to go back to DOS, and stat playing with impulse tracker, yes, i like a lot that tracker, .. so seeing revisit is a reality makes me happy !
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)